Thank you for your interest in our School! We encourage all interested families to call us to set up a tour of our beloved DMCS home, meet our Principal, Mrs. Burnham, and ask any questions you may have. Admissions are handled on an individual basis.
Official enrollment will require:
- Interview with DMCS' Principal
- Submission of completed application form
- $100.00 non-refundable registration fee to hold your child’s place
New families applying for the following school year are required to pay the $100 non-refundable registration fee plus a non-refundable $500 deposit which will go towards the next year's tuition. Both fees are due immediately upon acceptance to hold student's seat. To ask about a payment plan, please contact Catherine Burnham at (506) 642-8122.
Kindergarten students will also be tested for placement.
It is the right and duty of the school to decline the application of students who require professional competency beyond staff resources.
DMCS welcomes International Students! While we don't offer an official ESL Program, we have a full time ESL Assistant who works one on one with international students who need extra help with English. DMCS strives to provide a balanced approach to students learning English. Dependent on the individual needs of a student, we will formulate a plan to provide both one on one help and integrated classroom time to help facilitate an environment for students to learn English.
International Student Registration will require:
- Interview with Principal (Skype or phone if not residing in Canada). Acceptance will be decided by the Principal.
- Submission of completed Application form
- A copy of the past 2 years’ report card translated into English
- Immunization records for each student
- $100 Non-Refundable Registration Fee
- $2000 non-refundable deposit will be due immediately upon acceptance. A second non-refundable installment of $2000 per student will be due by August 30th. Both deposits will be deducted from tuition amount owing. If a family wishes to pay both installments at once upon acceptance, they are welcome to do so.
- Acceptance letter of enrollment at DMCS for Canadian Study VISA purposes will only be issued after the first $2000 per student payment is received.
- Refunds will be issued (less the first $2000 non-refundable fee) for 2 reasons ONLY. First, if Citizenship and Immigration Canada does not issue a Study Permit to the student. Secondly, if there is a death in the student’s immediate family. Written request for a refund must be sent to DMCS.
Remaining tuition payment method will be negotiated upon arrival in Canada.
If you have any questions or would like more information on School Admissions, please contact Catherine Burnham at email@example.com or (506) 642-8122.